02 October 2003

I'm really lonely these days. Nevada and I are on different schedules so we rarely see each other anymore. I also really miss people back home: my family, Nevada's family, my church family and most of all my friends. I went out with Ted last night and had a great time. It helped me realize how much I miss my close friends. I need people in my life and in Taiwan I spend far too much time alone. I want to be a part of peoples lives: successes, failures, marriages, births, deaths, jobs, school endeavors, ministries etc. I miss being a part of you guys. The longer I stay away the further I get from the lives of the people that mean the most to me. The more I think about this: I need and want you guys more and you guys need and want me less. Outta sight outta mind. I don't know if this is true or whatever but it's definitely how I feel....well there's a little Blog from the heart.

No comments:

Archives