24 October 2004

I really should've blogged about this on Thursday but I didn't....the new service, "Encounter", was awesome on Wednesday night. It was simple, inspiring, reflective, open, community, impacting, beautiful, worshipful, spiritual....and so many more. And this was just the first introductory one. I'm sort of approaching a new spiritual level this month that I hope I can continue to build on and I think Encounter will be an important weekly spiritual workout for me. It'll keep me growing in the ways I need. I really loved the fact that there were many options available....we were encouraged to take communion, pray at the altar, go for coffee, reconcile with others, sing, or even just sit quiet. I will definitely be going again and I really encourage any of you who are looking for a place to expand your faith to check it out...

No comments:

Archives