08 November 2004

I don't think I've mentioned this before but I work with a great team of leaders at "The MIX". They are a diverse bunch that God has assembled to minister to a diverse group of kids. The leaders are a big reason that I see a turn around in the senior high program at church. Although our numbers of students haven't hugely gone up we're at a better place. We have some direction, we have teamwork, we have a core of kids and we have a positive vision for the future. With the amount of change in the senior high program in the last few years kids don't trust this ministry nor are they willing to fully buy into it. That'll happen after getting burned a few times. I think if we keep up the consistency and continue to build relationships we will get to the place we want to be...the leaders will be a big part of making that happen and I look forward to what God has in store for this ministry.

No comments:

Archives