28 December 2004

We're having a good Christmas so far. Yesterday we arrived in Regina for Christmas with my side of the family. We played some intense Dutch Blitz....I lost but I'll be looking for revenge today. I'm sure some of you are waiting to hear my opinion on the Lakers/Heat game that took place on Christmas Day. It was the much anticipated reunion of Kobe and Shaq. It was a great game and lived up to its billing. It went into overtime and unfortunately the Heat picked up the victory 104-102....and they did it with Shaq fouled out on the bench. Kobe's stat line- 42 pts, 6 ast, 3 reb...Shaq's line 24 pts, 11 reb, 3 ast....fairly even considering their positions. It was a fun game to watch and I can't wait for the next one in Miami. I think the heat have a better supporting cast and the Lakers are still too new of unit. I anticipate a 50 pt game from Kobe next time. Well back to family Christmas day 6...

No comments:

Archives