12 July 2005

I had my first random Blog reader experience. I was driving on Broadway and was braked at a red light. This girl was crossing the street in front of me and all of a sudden she stopped. She looked at me and giggled...then she walked over and said "Are you Chester? I read your blog..." and then she walked away. It totally brightened my day. I write this blog and just hope that someone is reading it...I know who most of my audience is and I like keeping in touch with them but it's an extra level of special to know that people I don't even know personally are checking it out. Because of that I'm inspired to write more thoughtful posts about issues and ideas...lately I've fallen into the lull of writing the facts of my day to day life "Today I did this...I'm going here....I'm going there..." I will continue to write those kinds of posts as well because it helps to keep my friends and family in the loop but I want to make an effort to share my real thoughts....Peace out

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still reading! Nice to meet you in person! Good luck on all your travels!

Melissa said...

That is so cool! I forget sometimes that anyone could read the blog and it can be used for more than just daily updates on life. Good reminder!

becky said...

Welcome to the world of celebrity. ;)

Anonymous said...

If I'd known how famous you were I'd have asked to borrow money more often. Too bad.

Archives