22 September 2004

Tonight there were two big TV show finales. Drew became the Big Brother 5 champ in a 4-3 vote. It was a terribly boring episode. They sat around and talked about the same stuff over and over again....but the series itself was fun to watch. This was the first Big Brother I had watched and it was neat. It's something you have to commit to to fully appreciate.

Then, of course, it was the Amazing Race finale. I was in a pool with Nevada, her brother Nate and his girlfriend Sandra. My team, Colin and Christie, needed to win to give me the pool victory but it wasn't meant to be. Congrats to Chip and Kim who were well desrving and ran a good race. Also congrats to Nate on his pool victory. I have to say that Amazing Race is my favorite show on TV...and I can't wait for the next one which is apparently coming out right away. I'm also excited to start watching Survivor again....

What can I say.....I'm a TVaholic....

No comments:

Archives