06 December 2004

Today is "getting into Christmas spirit day". Nevada and I are decorating the house and the tree and if I'm lucky we'll watch the greatest Christmas movie of all time..."Home Alone". It's a classic film that makes me laugh everytime and even though I know it word for word I still enjoy it and it makes me feel good. Nevada set up the mini Christmas village on my desk and as I look at it my heart warms with the feelings of this wonderful season. I hope to spend a lot of this holiday season with my friends and family...playing games, sharing food, laughing, etc... If you fit my friends and family category please be in touch and we'll have an egg nog or something....well back to the tree....Nevada just bought some lights so the project can come to completion.

No comments:

Archives