02 July 2005

Happy Belated Canada Day!!! It was strange to spend Canada Day amongst a bunch of Americans. They humoured us by letting us put stickers and temp tattoos on them and everyone even stood up during our singing of the national anthem in the big group session. In the afternoon/evening we got in some buses and headed to Letchworth Park (The Grand Canyon of the East)...it was really nice. We had a big barbeque and checked out some waterfalls......speaking of waterfalls, we're headed to Niagara Falls tomorrow. It'll be my second time and Nevada's first....she's super excited. I'm also super excited but for a different reason. My good friend Tim is going to come down from Toronto to spend the day with me. I don't see Tim a lot these days with him being in TO and me travelling the world so we need to capitalize on opportunities like this. Should be fun!!! Once again it's time for morning session so I'll check you later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you're still celebrating your roots. See you soon Geigs.

Archives