18 July 2005

This morning we went to our last chuch service at Lakeview. I enjoyed the music and Brad's talk....but there was a weird vibe. I felt disconnected with the place and even with the people. This doesn't mean I don't love the people and value them in my life it's just like my heart and mind have said goodbye and are officially in Taiwan mode. I didn't realize I was so deep into transition mode but it's true. I also think that it feels weird cuz I don't work there anymore....I tried so hard to get the youth pastor job there and then I was on part-time supporting Don and now I'm nothing as far as staff goes. As long as I can remember I've wanted to work there and be a part of ministry there but I guess God has a different plan for me that means being overseas....maybe someday I'll be back at Lakeview and maybe someday I'll fit on staff but for now my time at Lakeview is on hiatus. It will always be my family and my home church and for that I am thankful.

No comments:

Archives