12 November 2005

I'm an addict

So here I am watching a Laker game and it's time for some half-time channel surfing. Lo and behold HBO is playing one of my favorite movies of all time "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade". Now I'm torn...Lakers or Indiana? My movie loving senses are completely captivated by the Last Crusade. I want so badly to turn back to the Laker game but the story is drawing me in. I'm like an addict who knows what he wants but just can't kick the habit. Fighting nazis, finding the grail, experiencing Venice, watching Connery and Ford acting...it's all just too much good stimuli. Alas I think I have the strength to switch back to the Laker game but I wish I had two TVs side by side. I take comfort in the fact that HBO usually replays its movies for a week or two. I'm interested to hear about what movies the rest of you are captivated by....please leave a comment about your fav movies and maybe there are some that I haven't seen and need to see.

1 comment:

caleefu said...

I am drawn in everytime by The Shawshank Redemption. I can't explain it. I just love it.
Cliff in Kaohsiung

Archives