24 July 2006

Choked up

It's starting to hit me once again...the sadness that comes with leaving. Nevada's been feeling it for a while now but it hasn't hit me until now. We're leaving Saskatoon on Tuesday and as I think about what to do with my last two days I get a lump in my throat. There's no way to see everyone and do everything...time is up. Nevada and I are both really happy with our life in Taiwan and we have excellent community over there but it's always a big kick in the junk when you realize you won't see people for a whole year.(10 months) My prayer is that God will continue to bless our efforts working in the Morrison community and that he will ease the pain that comes with leaving Canada behind....and of course my other prayer is that people would come visit us.

No comments:

Archives