19 October 2006

Downers of the week…

Two tech related set-backs have really tainted a great couple of weeks. 1) I dropped my iPod and it is damaged beyond repair. I am a daily iPod user so this whole situation sucks. I got that iPod free with my computer but to replace it is not free so Nevada and I are trying to figure that out. 2) Nevada’s computer charger somehow got fried last week. She noticed it was quite hot one day but we didn’t think much of it. The next day her computer was acting strangely and wasn’t charged. I looked for solutions on the Apple website and after following their advice and plugging my charger into her computer we found that it worked. So the computer worked with a different charger. That means it’s time to replace her charger…another small set-back.

No comments:

Archives