24 November 2006

Old Age

I've hit a new stage in my old age...this year is my 10 year high school reunion. I'm so excited. For those of you that know me you know that I've been living in high school ever since the mid-nineties. I loved high school....I played sports, I did drama, variety nights, SRC, Crimestoppers (haha) etc. I was one of those super involved people and that's probably why I loved it so much. I'm looking forward to seeing people I haven't seen in a long time and reconnecting with some of my good friends. I'm interested to see who is married, who has kids, who gained weight, who lost weight, who lost hair, who does what, who lives where, who has more tattoos than me, etc. I'm also looking forward to having a chance to make ammends with some people from my past. I wasn't always the nicest guy but as my more mature current self I can't wait to show that I've changed. Another thing that is exciting is that I'll be helping (via phone and email) to plan this event with two of my best friends, Tom and Ted.

No comments:

Archives