10 December 2007

Just like mom

It's been a long time since I've blogged and I'm not going to attempt to try and recap my life. Needless to say I've been busy...work has been demanding and Gemma always needs me. Life is good; just busy.

But when I took these pictures today I knew they had to be posted. We finally started decorating today and apparently it took a toll on my ladies. Gemma crashed in the afternoon and I kept mom up a little late tonight.




We were trying to get Gemma to pose with the bobble Jesus in the afternoon but she was having none of it. She just ket trying to bite the bottom of it. So when they got home tonight and she was fast asleep I decided to pose her with it. Then later on Nevada fell asleep so I posed her with it as well. So funny that all these pictures happened all in the same day.


2 comments:

Grandpa Steve said...

Great pics!

Anonymous said...

Ahh sleeping beauties! Merry Christmas from Spokane WA.
GHT

Archives