26 June 2009

I need to blog...

I used to view blogging as an outlet for things on my mind and felt like it was a safe place to share knowing that the core of my readers were close and supportive. Through the years though I've scaled back, to the point that many of you are probably surprised that I'm actually writing a post right now. I think that as live goes on I get more guarded about sharing too openly, seems to be too much flack that can be taken. I hate that feeling. The feeling that if I say what's really on my mind people won't like me or respect me. So I'm going to do my best to revert back to my old ways of honesty and openness. I hope you will appreciate that and join in the conversation of my life.

2 comments:

At Home With The Seitz Family said...

What's true on ones heart, can do wonders for those reading your blog. I love your posts and I look forward to more especially what's to come.

karen said...

I love reading your blog. I know what you mean about being afraid of what people will think of your true thoughts. I often feel the same way. However I love reading your true thoughts, and seeing how much you have changed. And I love your humor. So please blog more. I've missed it.

Archives