19 October 2004

We had a great weekend at Waskesiu. Some fun times, some God times, some team times and some nice personal time. Saw a lot of nature...elk, dear, bear and some beautiful birds.

What's with the snow?...I hope it's not quite here to stay but it is beautiful and I love being back in a country that has distinguishable seasons.

The next week will consist of coccooning myself....I have a lot of reading and essay writing to do. I like school but when they pick certain weeks when everything is do I get so overwhelmed. I wish I could work on one essay at a decent pace then move on to the next but the reality is that they are all issued at the same time and due at the same time...so each becomes watered down and my ability to cultivate a true interest in each respective topic does too....

No comments:

Archives