26 October 2005

Visitors?

Is anyone out there planning on visiting us in Taiwan? I hope so. We'll be coming home off and on during our stay here but we could really use some vistors. I'm not at all homesick yet it's just a matter of giving advanced notice. I realize it will take some of you time to save up and book holidays etc. so this is just to get the idea buzzing in your ear. We may be here for several years this time and would love to have you experience our life with us. Sometimes I think about the misconceptions people must have about our life in Taiwan and I get so excited about the prospect of showing them around and helping to enlighten them on Asian life and culture. I think many of you would be surprised and even impressed with what Taiwan has to offer. Start savings those pennies and we'll see you soon...

2 comments:

SarahJ said...

I WISH I could afford to come to Taiwan...maybe someday..but...not till we're done school.

Anonymous said...

How's tomorrow sound...oh wait, I've got a meeting.

Archives