27 April 2006

Academics

I was talking to my friend Scott who just finished his last day of law school and it got me thinking about academics. We talked about some of our old high school classmates who were all doing amazing things such as Masters degrees and PHDs. I have such high respect for people who successfully complete those programs. It's a major desire of mine to some day complete a graduate program, the only problem...and the problem that has plagued me academically for years is that I'm lazy and am prone to procrastination. I have the ability as far as intelligence goes but I am unable to properly apply myself. At this stage in my life I'm not sure when I'll have the chance to do more schooling but in the mean time I will live vicariously through my friends. (and continue to be super jealous)

No comments:

Archives