12 May 2006

Pain in the neck

After months of steady exercise and working out I've been haulted by an injury. I woke up two days ago with a kink in my neck and it has spread to my shoulder and become increasingly more painful. I've been resting it waiting for it to work it's way out but no luck. Nevada got me some pills today so hopefully they will work and I'll be back at it. It's really frustrating to have to stop when I've been on such a roll....I feel so lazy but I can't imagine anything good coming from playing rugby or lifting weights with a neck injury.

2 comments:

Shane Sowden said...

Hey dude, I just suffered the same injury about 2 weeks ago. It was about 8 days before I could lift again. It is still a little sore but I can work out still. It sucks to sit out when you are on a roll!

Jared Nordick said...

you should look into acupunture... i'm sure there is some awesome doctors around who would help you out.

Archives