22 August 2006

Pushing buttons

I got a good surprise phone call today from Nevada's school. They asked if I could do some work for them and as I am always on the lookout for some extra cash I signed up immediatley. I went to the school to start my work. They have a bunch of data entry for me to do. I guess they've fallen behind and need to pick up the pace. I asked if I could do it at home and they said of course. So here I am with a cup of Starbucks, Dave Matthews playing in my ears and wearing a tanktop sitting in my own office working into the wee hours of the night. I love it! I love working at home...and this job is so easy that I can enjoy music and podcasts while also getting the work done. Maybe if I do the job well they'll farm out more work to me...well back to my button pushing...who knew something so monotonous could be so relaxing and rewarding at the same time.

No comments:

Archives