03 December 2006

Baby Pics

Hello readers...although I am completely infatuated with my new baby girl I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't let this place become a place devoted to soothers and strollers nor diapers and daddies. Instead this would remain an adult place where I will share ideas, feelings, struggles and stories that pertain to Chris McKenzie. Being a father now means that my daughter will definitely factor in to some of that but she will not be the main content. That is why I created the baby blog, so that it could be a place dedicated to the newest member of my family. So if you're here to read about Gemma...please follow the link on the left to "The Baby Blog".

I also want to bring your attention to the other link called "Baby Pics". This will take you to our Gemma Gallery on Flickr where we will put up all the pictures we can. Tonight I purchased a FlickrPro account so that we could upload full size pics for you all to enjoy and for some of you to download and print. I hope you enjoy...I know I love looking at her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, now you have the much mature tame look picture. Someone must have become a model for a little person.

Archives